الأربعاء، 22 يناير 2014

Little synthesize guide 2

Hey friends , this post is written by bkinz44 , give him the credits : ) 



Synthesizing: 1) Tower boots that are Quality grade will have a better success rate and you can synthesize them all the way to Lvl 60. 

Once they reach Lvl 48 they'll go to heroic/ legend 9/10 x's. 


2) Don't syn heroic or legendary cause it's just to costly w/gold and materials. 


( only do it if you are advanced ) 


3) I don't syn Tower boots anymore because they dont have Spd, but ok to practice with. 



4) Use lower Lvl rare/ magical boots as fillers to Syn & put in 1 higher Lvl heroic/ legend boot, I use non-tower boots, for substance. You can use Lvl 20 boots as fillers if rare/ heroic etc. 


5) I use the highest Quality grade I have from the tower then take it to Lvl 48 min. Once there I decide if I want to go further or just power them up.


 6) Never power up the boot your syn til your done syn. 


( if you are advanced and you want to change the second stat it is ok , other ways don't !! ) 


7) Only syn when it say High/ Very High Success Rate 






8) Remember it's not 100% but you will get about 90% success using this method. This is the best I could do with limited space. I'll do my best to answer posted questions. No Haters!



Written by : bkinz44

Helped finding the post : tharoc24

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق